12/29/14

1.01.2015

Hello Family!

Hope all is well!  We had a baptism on Saturday! It was really great and bit a different! My companion and I had to be in the font because she is too large for one person to lift out of the water.  It was kind of hard to bring her up out of the water, but all is okay!  I hope everything is great! Christmas here was awesome! At night they shot off tons of fireworks. It was crazy, Lima exploded!! Yeah, so that's really all there is to say! Remember to say your prayers, read your scriptures, do family home evening, and go to church!  My email will be longer next week because this week you guys already know everything that has happened.

During this week we are going to try to have a baptism, I'm not 100% sure that will happen, but were going to try our best! We are teaching many people so that they may be baptized in the month of January! I want my companion and I to be able to reach the mission goal again this month! I am excited, and I'm ready to teach people!

I had the opportunity to watch the new Bible videos, or at least some of them! They’re fantastic!

I love you guys!
-Elder Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment