1/12/15

1.13.2015

Hello family!

 I only have 10 minutes to write you, so this letter will be a bit small.

During the week we taught a lot of people and found a family of 15 less actives and five investigators.  We have found a golden home! Yeah! We will work with them so they can repent and draw closer to God through our message. They have the desire to change their lives, but it is important that they put their part at it.

We will have a baptism this week! Sister Jean-Franko! She is the child of one of our converts, Sister Daysi! I am grateful for the opportunity to baptize in the gospel of Jesus Christ! The baptismal service will happen this Saturday at 7 in the evening! I am very happy for that!

So I ate something different during week  ... We were helping an investigator clean their house and they this gave us Duck Soup! Yum!  but this soup was not normal soup. It was super different because it had EVERY part of the duck! Head, heart, stomach, and everything, EVERYTHING, kinda gross, but I ate all that they gave me.

I hope everything is well in the US. I've heard things and I hope you are well! Transfers are close! They will happen in like 2 weeks! That fast! Probably, I will go to another area of the mission, but I may  spend another change here in the Magnolias area! During this week we will have interviews with President Erickson! I am excited to talk to him!

I love you a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment