1/5/2015

1.05.2015

Hola Familia!

What's up! Well, I do not have much time to write this letter, so I'll write in English! Lucky for you guys! My English isn't very good anymore, so I don't like to write in it! Thank you so much for your prayers! We were able to baptize one of our investigators. Hermana Jazmine! Im really happy that she was able to be baptized! There are pictures on dropbox. During the week we taught lots of people and found some new investigators.

This week in the mission we are working with one of our investigators so they can be baptized in 2 weeks. We don't have anyone for this week, but thats okay! We are going to work really hard in the Barrio Magnolias! I have 9 baptisms right now, my goal before I leave this area is to have 10.

We started going to a gym every morning, so hopefully I can gain back a little more muscle, I was still able to push more than my body weight on the bench press so thats nice!

It looks like you guys had quite a week! A new cat, that's so awesome! Tell Carter not to worry about his talk on Sunday, tell him to just call the people to repentance and he'll be fine.

The pictures you guys posted look awesome! I definitely miss the woods, here theres just dirt. Haha! I think those photos are from Stone Door?

So new year's eve here was awesome! Literally, every person in Lima shot off fireworks.... it was crazy!!! I will show you guys the videos when i come home!

Remember to say your prayers, read the Book of Mormon, and to do your family home evenings!

I hope that you guys have a wonderful week I'm always praying for you guys!

Love you guys a lot

-Elder Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment