1/26/2015

1.26.2015

Hello Everyone!

So this last week was awesome! Elder Pastenes and I really focused on teaching our new converts so that they could go to the temple with us on Saturday to do baptisms and confirmations. We had about 20 lessons with them. It was really great and the highlight of this week is: we got permission from President Erickson to go to the temple with our investigators!!! There are lots of pictures on dropbox, I hope... The internet is really slow today, so you might have to wait till next Saturday.  The temple was amazing! It's really beautiful outside and inside. Our converts told us that they had an amazing time at the temple and that they want to come back and do more! This makes me really happy!  I realized that it's extremely important that we take our converts to the temple before they get sealed to do baptisms and confirmations. When they go to the temple they're going to feel the spirit and they're going to gain a stronger testimony of the gospel. So  I'm going to work with my converts a different way now. Im going to work with them so that they're going to the temple before they get sealed. So they become familiar with it.

We also had a baptism this week. I hope pictures get put on the dropbox but the internet is really slow today. Soooooo maybe. But the baptim service was great and she told us that she felt amazing afterwards. So I now have 11 baptisms in this area. We can really see that the lord gives us ways to move the work a long. God gives us the greatest oportunities, but we have to take the responsibility to actually do it. Thats our job as misionaries. To work our hardest with the oportunities that the Lord gives us. 

So yeah, this week is transfers, Im pretty sure Elder Pastenes is going to leave and that I'm going to show the area around to a new District leader and then I'll leave to go to other important things. But it's possible that I could leave and he could stay. Well find out soon enough. The next week I might be in another part of Peru, but I've had some great experiences here in the Magnolias Ward and have had some times that I will never forget. I don't regret at all coming on this mission. I've learned so much about so many different things. If you have the oportunity to serve. Do it. You will not regret it at all. 

Well I'm healthy and everythings normal.

I hope everythings great in the states!
Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson 




No comments:

Post a Comment