1/19/2015

1.19.2015




Hello Family and all,

I do not have much time to write you, but everything is fine here in Peru. During the week we taught many new lessons and taught many of our recent converts. Also, we baptized one of our investigators. I am very happy that he made the decision to be baptized. There are pictures on Dropbox. During this coming week we may have a baptism, but not sure yet, we will know next week.

This week it is possible that president will give us permission to go to the temple with our converts this Saturday. I hope that we can get permission. I want to go to the Lima temple because I have not seen this temple yet.

I hope you can improve your health and everything will be fine in Alabama. Always remember to say your prayers and read the Book of Mormon. It is SUPER important that you do that! Check out all the pictures to know what happened this week!

Thanks for all your prayers and love,
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment