12/21/2014

12.21.2014

Hello Family!

Do not have much time to you to write now, but we will talk through skype on Thursday, so it does not matter.

I'm in the same area with the same companion, Elder Pastenes of Santiago, Chili. President told us to keep working hard and baptize seven more people! Ha!

We have a baptism this Saturday! I'm very excited about that! This week will be awesome! Today we will have a family home evening with many of our investigators and less active. We are going to celebrate the birthday of one of our less actives birthday with a cake!

  Tomorrow we will have the ward party in the night, and Wednesday super p-day, and after that I will call you to arrange Skype and everything! So in the evening or night on Wednesday, be ready to receive a call from your son in Peru!

On Thursday I will speak to you through Skype! I'm excited about that! I'm excited to see and hear how you are and everything!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL !!!!!!

Much love!
-Elder Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment