12/15/2014

12.15.2014




How are you? Like you, this week was very fast! We taught many people and went to stake conference with our investigators and less active! We have a baptismal date for this month! I think that it will happen on the 27th of this month! I'm very excited about that! We taught many new investigators! Like most people here, they have problems with alcohol and drugs. But one told us that he's a thief! Like a thief of great items! That's crazy! But no matter, he wants to change his life and we will teach and help him to make his wish!

So I've been reading Mosiah, I want to share something I learned from my reading in the Scriptures! I learned about the importance of faith and repentance and the importance of teaching these things to our investigators! I want you to read Mosiah 25-27. You will learn a lot about the importance of repentance and faith in our lives. Because as a missionary, I am teaching the importance of those things with all of the people here in Peru.

About me, I'm all well and excited to serve the Lord! My Spanish is progressing and meets the twelve week requirements, so now the normal mission routine starts today! Perhaps I will go on this next transfer, but not now. You will know the next p-day if I change! 10 days until Christmas! People are very excited about Christmas, and I'm excited to talk to you!

Okay I'm going to answer your Questions now!

1. yes, I will email you guys on Monday and have a super-p-day on Wednesday With all of the mission, then on Thursday I will skype you guys.

2. I will skype you, I will Have More information on This next-day p-day. Probably in the morning or around noon that day, but I don't know for certain!

3.Yes you can. (Put christmas music on there please! The Good stuff, like orchestras playing the music, not kid stuff)

Yeah the snowball fight was awesome! Thats cool that you saw us! Oh and Samuel and Carter Awesome job! You guys sounded amazing! They are masters of playing music! And lily, thats so awesome that you can do those cool gymnastic things! Keep practicing! Oh and awesome job on your Marathon Dad, That time is impressive!

With much love,
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment