12/08/2014

12.08.2014






Hello Family!

So many things have happened over the past week! We had 1 baptism! There are photos on Dropbox! I am very grateful and happy about it! I know have had 7 baptisms while on my mission.  As I say, the people of Peru are ready to learn and accept the gospel in their lives! We teach many lessons and have many people who are progressing for baptisms in December and January! My companion and I will work hard during December and January for our investigators. We hope they can feel a change in their lives. The Church wants us to share something really special with everyone here. It is called "He is the Gift". This message is about Christmas and Jesus Christ and is pretty. I wonder if the church is doing something special in America. Oh! we have a family that is receiving lessons. I believe that someday the father of this family will become a Bishop! I can see it! The way he talks and knowledge of the Gospel is excellent!

There's something I feel I must share with you. Yesterday I saw something very sad having to do with the consequences of alcohol with one of my investigators. I will not explain everything, but there was blood. Please do not do stupid things, like drinking alcohol! There are so many other good things that you can do!

Well, I'm fine! My Spanish is progressing and my health is fine! The food is Awesome! When I return to my house, I'll cook many things peruviano. You will eat well! I can see all around that Christmas is near! Many people are talking to us about Christmas and Jesus and all! We've been talking to our members and investigators about Christmas and New Year here in Peru! They tell us that Christmas is pretty crazy here! I'm going to take many pictures for you! Oh, downtown Lima is beautiful! Very different from my area! Ha! But, I love where I am at. There are photos on Dropbox! The buildings there are of Spanish origin! Really cool!

I am excited to talk with you at Christmas! It will be on Skype for 1 hour!

I do not have much time!

Thanks for all your prayers and love
With much love,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment