1/4/2016

1.10.2016



Hola Familia! Feliz Año Nuevo!

 It seems like you guys have had an interesting and busy week! I saw the pictures on dropbox! Thats awesome that Grandma Lester bought a new Flat Screen TV and that house is giant! Here all the house are made out of bricks and concrete. They don't use wood at all. They make their houses go up not out. For example the houses here are 5 or 6 floors high. We live in an apartment on the 5th floor of a building. At night it's really cool. You can see all the lights of the city!

 This week has been an especially busy and interesting week down here in Lima, Peru!  I have left my old area and am now in a new area! So I thought my old area was a little bit richer, well I was really wrong! I've been transfered to a new ward called Santa Luisa in the Carabayllo Stake. It's a lot greener here and there's not a lot of poop and trash all over the ground! I'm really enjoying it! hahaha! However, the people here are a lot more prideful and will not listen to our message. Some people will still listen, but they're reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly Catholic!  I'm definitely going to learn a lot here! It's gonna be super awesome! 

Right now its summer time and it's really hot here in Lima. It never rains so I doubt it will cool down.... oh well!!  

 Here in the area we're looking for new people to teach. Last week we found 7 new people to teach! 4 of them are a new family that we found! It's a single mom with her kids! They're super cool! Were going to work with them a lot this week! It's gonna be awesome! We also found a few other people to teach! I hope everything goes well! 

 I'm not sick and I'm healthy, so please don't worry about me! 


I love you guys a lot! 


Oh, I have a new companion! His name is Elder Mamani and he's from Bolivia.

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment