1/25/2016

1.25.2016

Hola Familia,

I don't have very much time to write because of all the papers we have to do on the internet, but I'll try to squeeze in all the good stuff that happened last week!

As a zone leader we don't sleep very much! I can definitely say that I feel more tired than at any other time on my mission. It's really good, I enjoy it, but 6:30 comes really early and i always wake up tired, I'll get used to it someday, so I'm not too worried. So the work of the Lord is progressing here in Lima, Peru! Last week as a zone we had 5 baptisms! As a companionship my companion and ! had 1! It was an awesome baptism! It was one of those converts who is "Converted" to the gospel. He reads his scriptures everyday and wants to go on a mission! This week as a zone we have the potential to baptize 6 more people! We're going to work really hard to baptize these people and work super hard for February!

In other new- my camera broke, so I probably need to buy a new one so I can take photos.... I'm going to go look at cameras today and let you know how much they are here. Other than that, I'm not sick and I'm happy and learning a ton about leadership and what being tired really means! It's great!

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment