12/28/2015

1.10.2016



Hola Familia!


It sure was great to talk to you guys on Christmas day! It seems like you guys have had a great Christmas and that everything seems to be going okay up there in Alabama! I'm not going to write too much because not to many interesting things happened since Friday.


Today is transfers and I don't know if I will have one yet or not. I'll let you guys know next week! I think I'll have one. I've been here for almost half a year now so its time. I can definitely say that here in the Magnolias Zone I've been able to learn quite a lot about my Savior Jesus Christ, and I've really been able to understand the importance of him in my life and in lives of others! I've learned to have a lot more patience and to trust even more in the Lord. The mission is great! If I go, I can definitely say that this area really helped me to grow as a son of God.


Well this week is going to be full of fun and exciting experiences and I'll definitely have more to say next week!


I put pictures up on the Dropbox there in the sub folder.


Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment