1/18/2016

1.18.2016


Hola Familia!

It seems like you guys have had a busy week and are going to have quite a busy week! That's so awesome that Clara is going to get baptized soon! She'll be the last one of the family that needs to be baptized. It will definitely be one of those really happy and sad days at the same time. It should be awesome!
I'm sure that dad will get through this surgery fine. The Lord will help and bless him, as long as he does his part, the Lord will do his part. I'm pretty sure dad will do his part! haha!

So this week has definitely been one of the best, most tired weeks of my mission! Being a Zone Leader is definitely tiring! We don't get to bed till about 11:30 every night and we still have to wake up at 6:30 every morning. We have to make sure everyone is doing what they're suppose to be doing and go with them to do work visits in their area. So it's lots of going around the area making sure they're working hard and helping their investigators to be baptized. We're in more contact with the assistants and President Erickson. So its a lot of being busy all day, all the time! The great thing is I get to know a lot of people and help them find solutions to their problems. It requires being organized and doing what you're suppose to. Yeah! I'm getting used to being tired!

As a zone we have 3 baptisms this month and we're going to have 4 more this week and about 8 on the 30th. As a zone we're seeing a lot of progress it's really cool! This week my companion and I are going to have a baptism! It's a 17 year old guy who´s really cool and really wants to get baptized! His parents might get baptized on the 6th of February, but they need to go to church more! We're going to try our best to work with them! So my area is a giant hill! I think I'm going to grow some pretty big leg muscles here from climbing like 2000 stairs a day!

I love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment