1/11/2016

1.11.2016

Hola Familia,

 It seems like you guys have had a great week up there in Alabama! That's awesome all the stuff that's happened over the last week! Wow! I can't believe that Cody and Kourtney have returned from their mission! I can kinda remember when they left... kind of! hahaha!  It seems like you guys are nice and busy. That's a good thing!

 Down here in Lima, Peru something really crazy happened!!  It was Saturday morning, we had just finished our companionship study and we were about to leave the house when we received a call from the Zone Leaders. I answered and said hello and they told me something I was not expecting! "Well Elder Wilson, we just got off the phone with the assistants, you need to get your stuff ready, you have an emergency transfer!" I was like what??!?!?!?!?! So I said okay, got my stuff together and when to the offices. We got there and President Erickson was there waiting for us. He came up to me, shook my hand and said, "Thanks for coming Elder Wilson, you're gonna head out with Elder Brown to Independencia, (Where I started the mission) to be a zone leader with him.

 I think I'm going to learn a lot these next couple of transfers. I'ts gonna be super awesome and hard! I've gotten to the point in my mission where I'm just willing to do the Lord's will before my own. If you think about it, the only way to return to the presence of God is by doing his will and not ours. So if the Lord asks me to do something I do it, without questioning.  That's why 116 pages of the Book of Mormon got lost! I know that if we trust in the Lord and humble ourselves, and if we do the will of the Lord first, we will be happy in this life.

So, I have another new companion. His name is Elder Brown. He's from Blackfoot, Idaho. He's from my group of missionaries, so we both have 17 months in the mission! Its super awesome!

Love you guys a ton!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment