11/9/2015

11.09.2015

Hola Familia!

Well it seems that you guys have had a great week! That's awesome that Samuel, David, and Justin Caires have made the school's soccer team! They need to practice hard to get better and better and better! Thats great that maddie has received a calling in the church! Now, If she magnifies it, the Lord will bless her a ton!

Here in Lima, Peru it's starting to get hotter and hotter, as we get closer to Summer, in the south part of the world! That means a lot more sweat, deodorant, and a lot more fun! Ha! Well, I hope that you guys are having a great time up there in the cold!

This past week we had a great time working in the field and learning more and more from our studies. My "son" is progressing really well and is starting to understand more and more of his purpose here in the mission. I'ts awesome! Today a lot of my friends are going home! It's starting to get really sad! hahaha! All the people I know are leaving! Well I guess it's just a part of the mission! There's always new people, so it will be cool to see who comes and who goes!

This week we have a baptism!!!! It's the grandmother of the family that we just baptized! Shes 69 years old and is awesome! She always invites us to eat food in her house and it's always really good! Peruvians always give us food, but I don't get fat.... I don't know, it's really weird!

I heard the world is a little more unstable again. Just trust in the Lord and keep his commandments, always repent of the bad things that happen in life and the Lord will bless you a ton!

I love you guys a lot and hope that you have a great week! This week is transfers but I don't have one! So I'm going to stay here for Christmas! Whoo!!!!! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!

Love ya!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment