11/16/2015

11.16.2015

Hola Familia!

You guys have had a great week! It sure has been a great busy one here in Lima, Peru! That's so awesome that Lily and Carter have won awards and that Maddie is starting to apply for college! Keep yourselves busy, doing nothing is boring! hahaha!

Well here in Lima we're looking for new people for the month of December. At the moment we have an investigator that is progressing towards a baptismal date for the 21st of November. It's the Grandma of the family that was baptized 2 weeks ago. We're working with her so that she'll be able to be baptized this day! Please pray for her!

Right now i can definitely say that I have had the wonderful opportunity to review everything that I learned from my trainer, again! We have to study a book called The First Twelve Weeks. In this book we learn all of the things we have to do to help an investigator become converted to the gospel. Right now I'm teaching these things to my son and at the same time I'm learning and reviewing a lot of things that I've already learned, and learning a lot more about those things. It's really awesome!

I'm okay and I feel really happy! I'm definitely the happiest I've ever been in my life. It's really great! The Lord can really change people. I've seen it in tons of people here and I've seen it in my life as well!

Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment