11/23/2015

11.24.2015

Hola Familia,

We've had a pretty great week here in Lima, Peru and it seems like you guys have had a pretty great week up there in Alabama! That's awesome that you guys got to go to the temple! Here in Lima I've had the chance to go 2 times to the temple! On the mission I've had the chance to really see the importance of the temple in our lives. It really is the House of the Lord.

Haha! I completely forgot that Thanksgiving was this week! There are tons of reasons that all of us can be grateful. Just knowing English is one of the TONS of blessing that we all have. I promise you that the best way to be grateful is by helping other people and blessing them with the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. That is the best gift you can give to any person that lives on this earth. So go give it!

So this past week we worked and worked and worked and saw the spirit work in us and the many people that we teach. Without the spirit I can't do anything. I can feel It's presence within me and I can tell whenever it gets farther away from me and when that happens, well obviously I need to repent, and I do. We also had a baptism last week! It was amazing! The spirit was felt strongly and almost all of the ward was there! It was awesome!

Well this week we're going to work even harder than last week and find more people to teach and baptize! The mission is amazing!

I love you guys,
-Elder Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment