family letter 3/29/2015

3.30.2015

Hola Familia!

Well, it sounds like you guys had quite an awesome Spring Break up there in Alabama! I loved seeing the pictures and the Video of Lily and Clara singing in church! You guys did great!

So this last week was definitely stressful, but amazing for me! So we have been working with 3 families and 2 other investigators for the past month.  This week they got married and baptized! Saturday we traveled to the Mission Office, where the ceremony was held, and watched 2 of the 3 families get married! It was awesome to see them take a step towards becoming an eternal family. Then later that afternoon we baptized the 2 families and 2 other amazing investigators. In total, we baptized 7 people on Saturday. Our Mission President, President Erickson, was there for everything and he told us that he is very happy with the work that were doing in Las Galeras. The spirit was felt very strong during the baptisms. It was one of the best experiences of my mission. I have pìctures and I'll try to put them on the Dropbox so you guys can see them! They are really awesome!

So March is already gone and down here in the southern hemisphere were now entering the Fall season! It's awesome because summer is really hot here! So I'm really happy about that! This coming weekend at General Conference, we all have the opportunity to listen to men who have been called as Apostles and Prophets by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You guys need to watch and pay attention to what they say! The words they speak are the words of our Savior. I know that by listening to them we will be able to receive the personal revelation that we need to help our families and ourselves. Make sure you guys watch every session! There is no excuse good enough not to.

I hope you guys have a great Easter Week! I know I will. The Church is doing a few awesome missionary activities here! So were going to find lots of people to teach and hopefully baptize!

I love you guys lots!

-Elder CJ Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment