4/6/2015

4.06.2015

Hola Familia!

It sounds like you guys had a great week and enjoyed General Conference and Easter Weekend. During the week we taught lots of people, but the coolest thing that happened was the activity that the ward did! 

We had an activity called "Puertas Abiertas" or in English- Open Doors. We had a lot of success with this activity! We received 24 references from the ward and contacted 80 people in 4 hours! It was amazing, because of the activity we have lots of people to teach! I'm really grateful for the members of this ward, and to our Heavenly Father for the success that we saw. During the activity the participants  learned about the life of Christ before, during, and after his ministry! They also learned about the Resurrection and the Book of Mormon! It was amazing! I've never seen this much success from a ward activity! It was great! 

So, I think this week we will have a baptism. We're really grateful for the work that we have and are going to have in Las Galeras!

So General Conference was amazing! I really loved all of the talks that were given! I loved Saturday! Everything was about how the family can and should be. It was great! I dont have anymore time to write because we have to go to the offices today.  I'll talk more about general conference next week! I will also try to upload photos this week!

Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment