4/13/2015

4.13.2015

Hola Familia!

I looks like you had a good week and congratulations to Samuel and Carter on the soccer wins ! Haha! So this time I will write in Spanish! I hope you are studying your Spanish, so you can understand what I'm writing!

During the week we had 32 lessons and found some new families to teach! One family is a family of gold! They're already married! That is very rare here in Peru! So we are very grateful for what the Lord has given us! We also had a baptism on Saturday! It was good! But my camera was not loaded ... so I have no pictures of the baptism! The Lord's work is progressing here. We hope to have many baptisms in May. Some families have to get married, so they will have to wait until May! We will be going to the El Parque de Las Aguas, a really cool park today! Find it on Google Images! So that's what's happening in missionary work here in the Galeras!

I loved what they the Apostles and the Prophet said in their talks at the General Conference! Of course I listened in Spanish and I understood every word they said. Now I think and have dreams in Spanish. haha! It is really true that the language comes with time. If you ever get called on a mission outside of the States, where you have to speak another language, calm down, Do not worry about the language- it will come. We will study the General Conference talks in the Liahona in May!

I have eight months in the mission today! Time goes fast! I can remember the CCM like it was yesterday! I have learned a lot in the time I've had here in Peru and am so grateful for what I have experienced. Well I think that's it!

Hope all is well during the week, and that you do the things the Lord asks of us. I love you very much and be good!

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment