4/27/2015

4.27.2015

Hola Familia! 

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful week! I am happy that Clara has made a great friend and that everything is okay with you guys! That stinks that the lawn mower died! You guys are gonna have to cut the grass with the push mower! That stinks.... hahaha! It will be good for Carter and Samuel! Maybe there's another riding lawn mower in store... i don't know, haha! 

We had transfers last week. I stayed in the area and my companion left! So now I'm the District Leader of the District Galeras.  My companion has been in the mission 6 months and his name is Elder Peralta and he is from Arequipa, Peru. We've been working extremely hard during the past week! We had 37 lessons and found 11 new people to teach! The work here is progressing really well and my companion is an extremely hard worker! We're going to see people get baptized during these next 3 months!

Right now were teaching 3 families. They're all progressing really well, but one of them isn't attending church on Sunday. Mostly because they don't want to wake up at 7 in the morning so that they can get there at 8. However the other two are progressing really well, but one of couples needs to get married! So were going to work with these families so that they can be eternal families! 

I'm out of time unfortunately. I have to write President Erickson an email every week, so I don't have as much time to write you guys! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA! I saw your video with the sombrero and you were awesome! I love you Clara!!!!!!!!

Love you guys very much and I hope you're doing everything you're supposed to!
-Elder CJ Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment