3/16/2015

3.16.2015

Hola Familia!

So it sounds like you guys have had a pretty awesome week! Finally I have time to write you guys! The mission is so awesome! 

Right now we are working with 3 families. Last Saturday I went to Lima Central to help them register for their marriage. They are going to get married the 27th of March and then they will be baptized the 28th. So on the 28th of March we are going to baptize 7 people. Right now we need to work hard so that these dates don't fall through. Satan doesn't like it when people are progressing. This is definitely something that I've learned on the mission.

 During this past week we have taught lots of lessons and met new people. Basically working hard like we should. Oh, we had transfers last week. I didn't leave, nor did my companion. But, he will leave next transfers. I have been out 7 months now. How crazy is that! Only 5 more and i'll be half way done! Time goes by really fast in the mission!

Well,  I'm a little sick right now. haha! I guess it is about time. I'm congested and have a headache. Thats about it. Yeah, so don't go crazy worrying Mom.

I bought a really nice suit here. It's being made right now.Iit costs 330 soles, or about $100 and it's much nicer than the suit that I already have. Suits here are really cheap. So Mom if you could send me money that would be great. Oh, and I bought it because the suit I have is completely falling apart. 

Okay thats everything!
Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment