3/23/2015

3.24.2015

Hola Familia! 

It sounds like you guys have had an interesting and fun week up there in Alabama! Have fun on spring break! Do things as a family! The last week here was very stressful and full of work.

To start, we are going to marry 3 families this Saturday and because of that I have had to go to the center of Lima 5 times(about 1 to 2 hours,due to traffic, of a drive) to do a bunch of paperwork and sign a bunch of papers because I am a witness for 2 of the families that are going to get married! How cool is that! So that made me really tired! And I was sick too! I remember saying to myself when I signed the last paper, "It is Finished" like Frodo when he threw the ring into Mount Doom! haha! The center of Lima is really cool. It is like a normal city in the states, with awesome European looking buildings!

So this Saturday we are planning to baptize, hopefully, 8 people. Some of them still need to have their baptism interviews, but the majority of them already have. So I'm really excited for that! I love seeing the changes in the lives of our investigators. That is probably my favorite thing about the mission so far. The changes that people make with the help of God- Its really awesome! I've also learned a lot about repentance on the mission. The best way to gain forgiveness from the Lord is to realize what you've done, ask for forgiveness, then serve the Lord with all your heart and I promise you that he will forgive you. I've seen it in the mission! Its really amazing!

So I'm not sick anymore, but I did get pretty sick. I think I had a really bad Cold. Headaches and lots and lots of snot! Ha! I also could barely sleep! But right now I'm okay! I'm really excited for this week! Please pray for my investigators! Something that I've learned on this mission is that Satan is real and he is always looking for opportunities to enter our lives. Especially the lives of the people who are trying to change their lives for the better. So please pray for my investigators and converts. I know they need our help.

Love you guys a lot! Remember to read your scriptures and to say your prayers at night!

-Elder Wilson

Yes mom we get to watch General Conference Live.... hahaha! Oh, and check Dropbox :)







No comments:

Post a Comment