9/7/2015

9.07.2015

Hola Familia!

It seems like you guys have had quite a busy week and that lots of interesting things have happened! That is crazy that Addie Jones is getting married! I can still remember when Brother Jones came up to me and asked me about BYU-I and I told him that it was very possible that his daughter would get married really fast, well I guess I didn't lie ha!ha!. That's awesome that Cara is going to go on her mission soon! My advice for Cara would be to study chapter 3 and 10 of Preach My Gospel. That will help a lot, oh and Read the Book of Mormon and pray to see if it's true. If that Book is true, EVERYTHING is true.

So the last week was awesome!! We found some new people to teach and had a baptism! It was great! A 12 year old boy got baptized and all of his family attended. It was awesome! I forgot my camera cable so I can't upload photos until next week! So just be patient! This week we might have 2 baptisms. A single mom and her 9 year old daughter! Please pray for this family!

I would love to tell you guys more, but the Zone Leaders just called me and it's time for us to go. I'm okay and happy!!

Love you guys tons!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment