9/21/2015

9.21.2015



Hola Familia,

It seems like you guys are doing okay and are pretty busy with school and other things! I saw the picture and the videos! Its crazy to think that Maddie is already a Senior.

So this last week has been a pretty crazy week too! The month of September has been quite a month! It has been filled with a ton of stuff to do! I am just waiting for the moment where I can just take a deep breath and say- "It's over". It's kind of like when Frodo finally destroyed the ring! hahahaha!

This week we are going to help marry a family that is going to get baptized this Saturday. The ward is throwing the reception and its going to be super awesome! I'm really excited for this Saturday! Please pray that everything will go well and that it will all be super awesome! I'll definitely be sending pictures and stuff like that!

So at the moment my companion and I are searching for new people to baptize in October. We have a few goals, but right now were kinda empty. I know the work is the Lord's and if were obedient he will bless us with the people that He's preparing for us to teach. I like searching for new people, you get to know all kinds of people and see all different kinds of personalities. It's really cool and sometimes they're really funny!

Well that's about all that's happening. No, i didn't feel the Earthquake. To be honest, I haven't felt an earthquake since Mother's Day, when we talked on Skype. It's weird to be in an Earthquake.

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment