9/14/2015

9.14.2015

Hola Familia!

Well... we had quite a crazy week! It's probably one of the craziest weeks that I've ever had on my mission! It was filled with challenges and stuff like that, but we trusted in the Lord, and through the acts of our faith everything seems to be going much better.

Our single mom got baptized with her daughter on Saturday! It was awesome and the spirit was felt extremely strong! I forgot my camera again, so you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer to see photos. Sorry Mom!!! We also had interviews with President Erickson, those are always great!!

So this past week I've definitely learned to trust in the Lord even more. I have definitely learned that his ways are definitely not our ways, but his ways are ALWAYS for our benefit. During the week D&C 121 and 122 kept coming to mind. Our challenges are for our benefit. It's really true that the Lord Jesus Christ has suffered all. He has gone beneath everything to give us the opportunity and hope of returning to live with our Heavenly Father again. I'm extremely grateful for my Savior.

Well, we are going to marry a couple this month, and the bride is going to get baptized. The groom still needs to attend church more, but they're both progressing. Please pray for them!

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

P.S. For Christmas I need, Reese's, more Reese's and more Reese's. Oreos, ummmmm socks would be nice, and other stuff. I don't really know right now, you should just buy candies and stuff like that. I can buy just about everything I need here.

No comments:

Post a Comment