9/28/2015

9.28.2015

Hola Familia!

I don't have very much time to write you guys, but I'll do my best to write something worth reading haha!

So you guys are going to Orlando! I don't remember if I knew that or not. What are you guys going to be doing there? Disney World? the beach? I hope you guys enjoy your vacation time! I really miss having free time, hahaha! In the mission we don't have any free time, we always have something to do!

So the wedding and the baptism went great! I put photos on dropbox of everything! It was awesome! The ward threw an amazing reception party and there are photos of that on the dropbox! The baptism was after and it was amazing!

This week we're going to go look for new people to teach and help strengthen the people that we have already baptized! Please pray for them and for us!

So that's really all that's happening here in San Juan de Lurigancho. Next week I'll probably have much more time to write since it is the last week of this transfer.

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment