5/30/2016

5.30.2016

Hola Familia!

Well it seems like you guys just finished an extremely busy week and are now resting at home! So I went on Dropbox and saw all the photos of the baptism and Graduation! Whoo way to go! I'm extremely proud of all my brothers and sisters for the hard work that they put into their studies. Now enjoy your summer!

So, this week has been really awesome! We had 3 baptisms and they all went really well! I have photos, but the computer I'm using doesn't have a way so I can plug my camera in and upload them soooo.... I think you're just gonna have to wait till next week! But, they were really awesome and the spirit was felt really strong.

So right now we're working on marrying 3 families for this month or next month! They're really awesome and they want to get married and baptized in the Church. The only problem is that they need to get divorced or their birth certificate is really far away....yeah... so we're working on it! But this week I've really been able to feel the spirit stronger than I have before. I'm really enjoying the work and results that were getting.

So this last Wednesday we did a giant service as a zone, It was super awesome! My companion and I were in charge of making the curb of the street out of concrete! Here on the mission I've learned how to do tons of things. I'm really grateful for that! I'm gonna send you guys a photo through this email of it.


But yeah, other than that we're working hard and enjoying the mission!

Love you guys a ton!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment