5/2/2016

5.02.2016

Hola Familia!

Well, this week has really flown by! It seems like you guys have had a lot of fun up there in the States. Dollywood, historical sights and a bunch of other stuff. You guys have been really busy and that's okay, its a good thing to be busy. I think I've kinda gotten used to it here on the mission. All day I have too much stuff to do! haha!

Well down here in Lima things are starting to look a lot better. The month of April is a crazy month here in Peru. Now that were in May the only thing that's really going on are all the Cross Festivales. Its a Catholic Tradition here in Peru to make giant crosses and walk all around the city with musical bands and other stuff. It's really noisy. They only do it on Sunday though so its not too bad. Other than that, this last week has been great. We found a super awesome family to teach! There a family of 5 and they had already gone to church like 15 years ago, but for changes of missionaries they stopped going. Now they want to go to church again and be baptized! It's super awesome! We found them knocking doors, so I'm about 100% sure that it was a gift from God. I'm really grateful for that.

Well here in the Zone things are really looking great for May. We might be able to baptize up to 25 people! There are 5 Sundays this month so well see what we can do! I really hope everythings goes the Lord's way.

Other than that, I'm fine, excited to see you guys this coming Sunday on skype. I'll call you guys the night before to set up the appointment. I can't believe its the last video call. I also can't believe that I only have 3 months left on the mission. Time really flies. So your friend Mrs. Jones, you just need her to get to Carlos Izaguirre and its the Mormon church that's on the right hand side of a giant Red Store called Hiraoka. She'll need to go to the door farthest to the right side of the fence and church. There's an intercom system. She'll need to push the intercom on the LEFT side of the door. That's about all I can explain.

Okay love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment