5/15/2016

5.15.2016

Hola Familia!

Well, this week has been filled with tons of awesome, cool stuff! It seems like you guys are well and busy finishing up the school year in the states. Have fun entering summer break and remember to use your time wisely!!

So I'm in the biggest area in the mission! Its called Torre Blanca and its Super Awesome! It's a lot greener and there are lakes and rivers and farmland with cows and horses and really cool stuff! Get ready for photos because I'm gonna be taking a lot of them! My companion is Elder Huaman. He's from the Jungle and he's really short. Like the height of Lily, I think. He's 24 years old and he speaks a language that I don't understand. It's a language from his tribe called Shipibo. It sounds like a language from the jungle and it's super awesome! He speaks Spanish, but not too well, sooo....... I'm having to teach him a little bit of Spanish.

So we're working with a lot of awesome families that need to get married. We're going to have 3 baptisms on the 28th and 1 on the 10th of June. We're also finding lots of people to baptize recently. Soooo.... if everything goes well, we should have a lot of success this month and in June.

Well I'm excited and enjoying the mission a ton!
-Love you guys!
Whoo!! 21 years old!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment