5/22/2016

5.22.2016

Hola Familia!

Well it seems like things are starting to calm down up there in Alabama as your finishing school and starting summer break! I think it's crazy that you guys are already finishing school again and that Maddie is graduating tomorrow and Carter is going to be a Senior! That's super awesome and crazy!

So this week has been pretty crazy and awesome at the same time! I've put up some photos of what our area looks like and what we ate last P-Day. Right now we're teaching an awesome family of 5. The 3 children are going to get baptized this Saturday! We're extremely happy for their baptisms. It's going to be awesome! Please pray for this family and for the baptisms. Be looking forward to awesome photos of the baptism! The parents are working towards their baptism. They still need to do a few more things so that they can enter the waters of baptism. We're also teaching a lot of other people who are starting to progress! I hope we can guide them with help from the Spirit so that they can make good decisions and follow our Savior Jesus Christ.

This week should be really good! I got my package! It's super awesome! Thanks a ton! Whoo! I really like the ties. I've already gotten lots of compliments! Well that's really just about it! I'm enjoying the mission and I really love serving the Lord! Please pray for our investigators and less actives.

Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson





No comments:

Post a Comment