2/8/2016

2.08.2016




Hola Familia!

It seems like you guys have had a great week! I am really happy to hear that Dad's surgery went well and that he is alright! Yup! Hermana Dearden should be getting around 18 months now! I get it this week! It's crazy, right! I've been on my mission for a year and a half... Time really flies... Its crazzzzzzy! I can still remember the Mexico MTC like if it were yesterday. Oh well, I'm all pumped up to give it my all these last 6 months!

Down here in Lima, Peru everything is going good! Today is transfers and I don't have one! I have 4 transfers left on the mission. I'll probably stay here as a Zone Leader for about 2 or 3 transfers and then I'll get another change! Whoo! Time really flies! This last week was a pretty busy one! We had a goal meeting as a zone to set our new goal for the month of February! We set a goal of 22 baptisms! My companion and I want to really help the zone to pick its self up and start baptizing like it used to. When we got here the zone only baptized 5 people. Normally it baptizes like 15-20 people. When we got here we worked with what we had and got that number up to 12. Now with the 32 people that have gone to church we want to get that number up to 22! Were planning on working extremely hard with the Zone so that we can Surpass our goal! Its gonna be super awesome! I'm not that tired anymore actually. I think my body is really getting used to it now. Thats a big relief!

My companion and I are working with a lot of families and a few other older men that we found these last 2 weeks! We're having trouble getting them to come down to church right now. We've set goals and changed a few things so that we can get them to go to church this coming Sunday! I pray that everything will go the way the Lord wants it to!

So I've learned quite a lot during this last transfer! The thing that I keep going back to is to build a stronger testimony we have to do the will of our Heavenly Father. This will help us to be happy. I really love the mission and honestly I don't want it to end!

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment