2/1/2016

2.01.2016


Hola Familia,

Well it seems like you guys have been having a really great time up there in Gringoland! That's super awesome what Samuel was able to achieve in band! It sounds like he's really good at playing the trumpet! Way better than me! Maybe he can keep going and get into a professional orchestra! That would be super awesome! Keep it up Samuel!

So down here in Chololandia everything's going good. Yesterday I think just about everyone was under the influence of alcohol and having fun taking naps in the middle of the street and on the sidewalk. It was pretty bad yesterday. I've been here for 18 months now and I don't think I have ever seen it THIS bad. I think it is because it's SO hot right now. It was really sad to see everyone like that, but at the same time we had some realllllly funny experiences with all the drunk peruanos. I love them! hahaha!

This last week has been quite a busy and awesome week. The work is really progressing down here in Lima, Peru. I don't feel as tired as I felt before. I think I'm getting used to it! I like that. As a zone were going to finish this month with 12 baptisms! I'm really grateful for the hard work that has been done and for the blessing that our Heavenly Father has given us. However, we had a goal of 13 baptisms, so were sad that we didn't meet the goal, but happy that we were able to help EVERY companionship baptize this month in our zone! It was super great!

This month were going to go into it working super hard! We have 5 people that have accepted to be baptize and we have tons of potentials so we might be able to get around 15 to 20 baptisms if everything goes well!

I'm having lots fun and I'm learning quite a lot as a zone leader! I can really feel the Lord in my life and how he can really strengthen us as we are obedient to his commandments!

Love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment