11.3.2014

11.03.2014

Here is Elder Wilson's translated letter:

Hello Family!

So this last week was superb! Like usual, we had a lot of lessons and we invited many people to be baptized. We had a family commit to be married which is fantastic! This family is a family of four. I put photos on Dropbox of this. So, it is possible that we will have a baptism this Saturday.  Next week we have many baptisms planned in the Ward. Possibly seven in 2 Families! The people of Peru are ready to receive the gospel in their lives!
 During the week we taught a lot about faith, and how can we get a witness that the Church is true.  I want to share a little about that. Often we do not receive a quick testimony but we receive a testimony little by little.  We just need to do our part for us to receive this testimony. We can do things like read the scriptures and pray every night that we get answers to our questions through the Holy Spirit. If we attend church every Sunday so we can learn more about the Gospel and then we can make friends with the members of the Ward. This is the way we can get a testimony that the Church is true!

So about me, I'm a little sick now and also during the last week. I have congestion in my nose and sometimes heachaches, but I have medicine for that, so I'm good! Some crazy things happened this week! On Tuesday, I was almost tackled by Two GIANT Dogs. It scared the heck out of me! My companion told me, RUN! RUN! It was freakin crazy man! But, I am OK and there are no bruises or bites, so all is well! No weird or Different food, only delicious food. Oh Im going to help with the marriage of one of my investigators because they have to pay for their wedding papers. They have no money. This is why i took out $ 22. So transfers are coming up! After we finish our emails we are going to have a meeting for us to know if we will leave our areas. I probably will not, but maybe, you can never know.

Thanks for your prayers and love,
with love and a giant hug!
-Elder Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment