Elder Wilson's letter 10/27/14

10.28.2014



Again, this letter was in all Spanish- so the translation may be off a bit and of course because his vocab is limited it reads funny!

Hello Family!

So last week was excellent! We had many lessons and our investigators are making progress. We had 8 investigators attend church yesterday! That's fantastic!  The rule in the mission is that investigators need to attend church 3 times for them to be baptized. I am very happy because of that. This week we have one baptismal service. I am excited for that! In November we have, like 5 or 6 baptisms! This is the best! The work is progressing very well.  I have learned  that the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes people's lives. During the week we had an investigator who experienced this change. He has made the decision to be baptized with his family. Wow. This church is the church of happiness and it is true! I am happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my health is fine and everything in my life is good. I'm understanding the accent and the language of Peru a lot better! For example, I taught an entire lesson with an investigator! I love the work and mission. The people of Peru is tops and my trainer is tops! He and I are friends. I am grateful for him and his example to me.

 My companion and I went to eat out one day this past week. Oh! I was eating a giant burger! As pretty huge! WOW!

For you, the last week was good! The videos of Clara and Lily are the best! Lily's exactly right! A commandment from God is to follow the prophet.  The words of the prophet are the same as Heavenly Father and Heavenly Father commands us to attend church! Every Sunday! This is very important because when we attend, we learn, we progress. We do this so that our testimony may receive strength.  Clara is right too! The Will is a gift of God, we can choose our own decisions, but we need to choose the right decision for us to return to God's presence as a family!

I hope your week is fantastic! I know my week will be! If you have not sent my Christmas box, please put candy and other things like that, because the sweets here are a bit bleh.

Thank you for your prayers and kind words!
With much love,

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment