October 20, 2014

10.20.2014

This letter was originally ALL in Spanish. I had to google translate it for the blog and correct just a few things.  I left alot of it, as is. So if it sounds a little funny that is why. Overall, I could understand everything! SO proud of how far his language is progressing and how hard he is working. 


Hi! So my week was great! We taught many lessons and had good feelings. Then, during the week we had a baptismal service in the neighborhood with a family that  I taught 4 or 5 times on companionship splits this month and in September. I have a photo of this in the dropbox. I'm very happy! for that, This is the work of salvation and baptism is the door to salvation. Terrific! So my companion and I have many investigators with alcohol and tobacco problems. We are working with them. Many times the problem is with who their friends are. We  have many dates for baptisms in November! The first date is November 8th! I'm very excited about that. Oh I can not remember how to pray in Inglés. Oh well.....

Then, the other day, I ate chicken feet! There is a photo in the dropbox of that! Ha! They taste like chicken, but are very rubbery. Ha! My health is the same, and medicine for my acne is great! So I'm grateful for that. My companion and I are such good friends. He's the best! The language is progressing, I can understand a lot more now. I'm very grateful for that. Every thing is fine, then it's only going to be another fantastic week!

Okay about your questions!
1 No, we have everything we need and the temple has a Distribution Center, like the one in Salt Lake.
2 Cards- send them to the mission home. My partner told me you can send me boxes, but send them to the CCM in Lima Peru. Write my name and Peru Lima North on the box and  I will get the box with the new missionaries that come in.
3 everything is cheap in peru. Like, I have 200 sols left for this month, and i usually spend 10-15 each day.
4 Send me Reese's, a huge thing of jiff peanut butter and nutella.  My companion is from Santiago Chili.  His family is very similar to ours. So, he is just fine.

I can not believe that October is almost done! Where is the time? I think there are birthdays  this week! Carter and Dad? Happy Birthday!

With love,
-Elder Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment