Hola Familia

11.17.2014

Here is Elder Wilson's translated letter from 11-17-14. I love how google translates his closing! 

Hello Family and all!

The Previous Week was excellent! We had 4 baptisms in our area and 8 in the neighborhood. The work is progressing fast! The baptismal service was great and the spirit was present during the meeting. I fulfilled my goal to have one baptism during my first two months here in Peru! I'm very happy for that. There are photos on Dropbox of the baptisms and more! This week if all is well, we will have 2 more baptisms in the area, but no promises!

At the moment we are teaching and finding new investigators for December! The Christmas Spirit is in the air! Many music, decorations, dancing, and as always, food. The people are ready to receive and listen to the gospel of Jesus Christ. But here, Christmas is in summer, so Christmas is very different here than in the states. (Lots of Fireworks and Canons)

I received the package! WOW, you guys are the best! my companion and I like the things and ties! They are very nice! Thank you for your kind words on the Christmas tree. Thanks to all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY! You will have 9 Years, good!

I do not have a lot of time to write this week, but thanks for all your prayers and love!

With a strong embrace,
-Elder Wilson






No comments:

Post a Comment