Week 5

9.15.2014


Hola Familia!

Este es mi ultimo semana aqui en El CMM. No puedo entender, como el tiempo es no mas. Mi español es bueno en el evangelio, pero no en normal conversation. Oh well, that's all the Spanish you're gonna get for a while.

The Temple was fantastic. I got a sweet backpack there! I put lots of pictures on dropbox from Dia de Independencia de Mexico and the Temple. The Spirit was definitely at the temple. The Hermanas there were native and only spoke in Spanish, I could understand about 60% of what they are saying. So there's that. The temple is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could of had the opportunity to go inside, but since it is closed for renovations, we couldn't.

 So this past week I've had tons of Wonderful experiences in the gospel. First of all, When I got here I began reading the Book of Mormon and made a goal that I would finish before I left the CCM. Well I finished this morning! I know with out a shadow of a doubt that this book is Un otro testamento de Jesu Cristo. I'm gonna start reading The New Testament. I can't wait to begin studying the life of the Savior. It will be fantastic. Me and my companion made goals last week to commit all our investigators to baptism and to keep our less active member going to church. We accomplished all our goals. All our investigators have a baptismal date, and our less active is going to Church. It's absolutely fantastic. Sunday was wonderful. My heart could barely hold all the feelings in. Fantastic day..... overall it was a fantastic week, and this week is going to be great too.

 So I'm ready to get out of here, go to Peru and try my best to teach the gospel! Its gonna be great! Time is really going by fast for me. I can't believe it has been 5 weeks. It feels like I just got here and I'm already more than a month done with my mission. General Conference is coming up and I'm looking forward to that. It will be amazing to hear from the prophets who give us so much knowledge and wisdom coming from the Man himself, our Heavenly Father. My testimony of this church has grown so much since being here. 

When I got here I just decided to have Faith. I decided that I would be obedient to all the rules and I would be blessed for it. And I have. My questions have been answered and I've gained a testimony of how The Book of Mormon can bless anyone who reads it.. and everyone should.

So for the other stuff. I haven't received my flight information yet, however, they have posted our leaving time. I leave next Monday, at 11:00 from the CCM which means my flight is probably at 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I will get my flight itinerary after Dinner today and I'll send a quick email either tonight or tomorrow with that info because I'm not getting another P-day before I leave. It sounds like everyone is having a fantastic time at home! I saw the picture of Clara! That is too awesome! Tell her that I hope the Tooth Fairy gave her something! I'm excited to see Heather tomorrow! I'm going to be helping all the new missionaries arrive so i'll definitely see her when she gets here! I can't wait! Tell her to not worry. 

It is Mexican Independence Day! It is CRAZY! Holy Cow! All night, it literally sounded like a War zone. Guns all night. People just take rifles, shotguns, and pistols and shoot them in the air over and over and over. Tons of loud music and fireworks too. It was crazy, but super awesome. The CCM had a Mormon Mexican dance group come and put a show on for us. It was fantastic! So awesome. The culture here is amazing. I have lots of pictures and videos from it on Drop Box! I'm still not sick, the food hasn't done anything to me so everything's good!

Thanks for all the Advice and Love, it means a lot! Put more picture on Dropbox!!!!!! Pictures are always better than words.
I love and miss you guys,
-Elder Wilson.




No comments:

Post a Comment