3/21/2016

3.21.2016


Hola Familia,
You guys are having a pretty good time up there in Alabama! That's awesome that the weather is great up there. Down here it's still pretty hot, but i think it's starting to cool down a little bit... we'll see. That's awesome that you guys went up and saw Broadway! I think the only broadway show that I've ever seen was with you guys. We saw Wicked with the Brown family.

It's really true, most of the Prophets and Apostles that have been called, have been called for their obedience to the Lord through times of difficulty and affliction. Th Prophet Job, and Joseph Smith are excellent examples of how the Lord calls and blesses people by obedience to the gospel in afflictions and tests. That's how we progress and that's how we keep going forward. I have seen the churches new Easter video, it's really good, I really enjoyed it a lot.

This past week was pretty good. My companion and I went to the temple! It was really awesome! I saw the the only new video that I hadn't seen before! I learned a lot and felt and heard the Lord through his Holy Spirit. It was an amazing visit. The temple is an amazing place. After the mission, I'm going to go to the temple every week. It's gonna be super awesome! I put pictures on Dropbox.

So everything's going well down here in Lima. There aren't changes this week because this change is the special 7 week change, so next week I might leave or stay. We'll see what the Lord has in store for me! So right now it's the "Semana Santa" or Holy Week. The majority of people get drunk and dance around a cross. Sometimes I really don't understand Peru. We, as the "gringachos" and "mormones" have to put up with them calling us over and talking to us, saying VERY inappropriate things. They say that they're sorry for drinking, and then we call them unto repentance, tell them we're going to come visit them, and leave. Its funny.... well kind of.

Well I'm not sick and I'm really happy!!
Love you guys a lot!

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment