12/7/2015

12.07.2015

Hola Familia!

Well it seems like you guys have had quite a great week! I saw the pictures on Dropbox, what Lily is doing looks awesome! She needs to stick with it so that she can get really good!

Down here in Lima Peru, I can at least tell you guys this much, this week has been a very good, busy, and bad week. So I'll start out with the good! This week we found a bunch of new people to teach and a really awesome family of 5! Were gonna work hard to help this family to get closer to their Savior! It was pretty busy with all the work I'm having to do with my District. In this mission, we have to visit all the members of our District in 24 hours every week! So I was busy doing that kind of stuff! We also have a baptism for this month. It's the daughter of a less active that has just been reactivated in Church again! They're really awesome! There is also a chance that we might marry a family of investigators that have been going to church for almost 7 month now. Here in Peru, to get married, you need your Birth Certificate. Their original birth certificates got burned in a fire, so they went to go do them about 2 weeks ago and if everything goes well, they should arrive here tomorrow and they'll get married this month! So, for that reason my week has been great and busy!

Now the bad- So that you all know, my companion had to go back home for a health emergency that he had this past weekend. It made me sad to have to see a great missionary go home for something that suddenly happened. Please could you all pray for him and his family. His name is Elder Hernandez. Right now I'm without a companion. I'm just hanging out with the Zone Leaders for right now, I'll probably get a new one tonight!

I love you guys a lot!

Cant wait to see you on Skype Christmas day!

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment