12/14/2015

12.14.2015

Hola Familia!

Well it seems like you guys have had quite a great week! Here in Peru I've had a great week!

So as you all know, my other companion had to go back home because of a health emergency and I've received a new companion! His name is Elder Jesus! He's from my group of missionaries so he's going to go home with me or in other words we both have 16 months on the mission. We get along really well, and we are working super hard. My compànion also knows how to speak English! So sometimes we just speak english. It actually is helping me to remember how things are actually said. You guys will definitely notice that my English is terrible on Christmas Day!

In our area we're working with a new Family that we found! They're super awesome! Its a family of 5! A Dad and his wife(girlfriend) of 20 years (They're not married), and they have 3 kids! 19, 11, 8. They need to get married, so that will happen in January or February. We are also working with another family that has plans to get married and baptized on the 15th of January. So we're nice and busy right now trying to get people married! It's tiring but VERY rewarding!

I hope everything is going well up there in the states, and that all of you are happy and doing the things you're suppose to!

Love you all!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment