2/23/2015

2.24.2015

Hola familia y amigos!

I don't really have much time to write you guys this week, but ill try to tell you guys as much as I can!

So, last week was good! We taught lots of our investigators and found some new people to teach! Our area really is progressing like it should be! 
We have 7 people who are progressing to be baptized. 5 of them are families that need to get married and 2 don't.  I'm really excited to be working in this area! My companion is awesome and were working really hard! He's really helped me to get to know the area better! I definitely feel comfortable working here. 

So... about the families that we are trying to marry! They're progressing really well and are all very excited to get married and baptized! We have to wait a little bit longer because the mission isn't going to have another marriage ceremony until 27 of march! So it'll be a little bit longer until we are able to baptize them! I hope that we are able to!

 I'm not sick and everything is okay with me! Next week I'll definitely be able to write more! I hope everything's okay with you guys and that you enjoyed the snow and the time off from school! You guys should read Mormon 9 and Moroni 7! OH! I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish this morning! I prayed about it and I know that this book is true and it really can change the lives of people who live its standards! Please read The Book of Mormon- Especially those of you who aren't members or not going to church like you should! I also challenge you to pray to God and ask if the book is true! I promise you that you will receive answer.  Okay, so do it! It will change your life! It will help you leave the bad things in your life behind and really change! 

 I hope that everything is okay back home! I love it here on my mission and can't wait to help these people change their lives!

I miss and love you guys a lot!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment