2/2/2015

2.02.2015

Hola Familia!

So guess what! I'm in another area with a new companion now! I am in the north most part of the mission now and this place is pure desert. There are scorpions and everything! It's awesome! My companions name is Elder Benavides he is from the Capital of Ecuador- Quito. He is really chill and we get along perfectly!

So my last night in the Magnolias 2 ward was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Saying goodbye to people that you have helped for almost 5 months is difficult. I didn't cry but I definitely got choked up when I was telling them goodbye. I told them that they need to be reading, praying and attending church and preparing to enter the temple, so that they can be an eternal family. It's hard to say goodbye but I'll see them again at the end of my mission.

So, I'm in a new area called Las Galeras! I its awesome here. The ward here helps the missionaries more than I have every seen in my life. It was an awesome experience to see the members of the ward actually helping us with the work. Because of this, we have almost 8 baptismal dates! We are going to be working hard to help the people change their lives!

So about me... I'm okay, healthy and normal. So don't worry about that mom! Our house is just like the other one, perfect for missionaries. I hope everything is going great in Alabama!

With lots of love!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment