2/16/2015

2.16.2015

Hola Familia! 

 So the past week has gone by super fast! We taught lots of people, like always.  Right now we have 3 families that need to get married before we can baptize them. They all want to get married.  What happened on Saturday was awesome. Our investigator got on his knees and asked his girlfriend to marry him. She said yes, so they're going to get married!  How awesome is that! It just testifies that the gospel can really change the lives of people. This guy was a pretty bad guy before, but now he has left his old life behind and is starting over again. So cool!
 
 I have completed 6 months in the mission! Ha! I feel like I just got here yesterday! So that's cool! We had a multi zone conference with President EricksonThursday. It was awesome I learned a lot! He taught us about correction of things and how to receive gifts of the spirit! It was awesome! He taught a lot about charity and how if we have charity we can really change the lives of the people here in the mission. We need to show charity to our investigators so that they can change their lives and so that they can see our example in their lives because a lot of the time the people here do not have example of good people in their lives.  We have to be their examples.

So the ward here is awesome and our ward mission leader is awesome! He speaks english and spanish!  Sometimes I talk with him in English, but most of the time in Spanish.  He is always giving us referrals and people to teach.  Whenever we bring investigators to church the first time, the members are always so nice and stuff. You guys have to help the missionaries in Alabama more! 

 Saturday was Valentine's day and yes, the people here celebrate Valentine's Day. Im getting used to my new area now, its a lot bigger but I'm starting to learn where everyone lives and what their names are and stuff like that. Saturday and Sunday we did divisions and I didn't get lost, sooooo thats always good! My companion will probably leave to go to another area with our next transfer, he has 15 months in the mission so he still has a little bit of time left. 

So about me, Um, I'm healthy, and I'm happy, so i don't know if theres anything more to say about that.

So thats about it! I hope you guys get better soon!

Love you guys lots!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment