5/17/2015

5.18.2015






Hola Familia!

I don't have very much time today to write today, but I'll do the best that I can to write a decent amount!

It seems like you guys have had a pretty busy week! We also had quite a busy week working with all our investigators and families. That's awesome that the school year is finally coming to an end! Here school just started back again! So you guys are really lucky!

Right now we're working with 2 families and a couple of other investigators that are just getting to know the gospel! One of the families is going to get baptized the 30th of May! We're working extremely hard with this family so that they can be one step closer to becoming an Eternal Family! This family is awesome, however they lack a Dad in the home, Something that I've really realized during this transfer is how blessed the majority of us are to have a Father and a Mother that raised us. Here that is actually pretty rare. We also have another family that is progressing really well! They have to get married before they can get baptized, so were going to have to wait till June! It stinks, but I know they'll get baptized when the time comes!

I'm out of time, so to end this, I'm not sick, I'm very healthy, and my birthday is this week! I'm leaving the teens. hahaha! I am gonna be 20 years of age in 2 days! The ward here is already planning something. I'll definitely try to put pictures up later this week so that you guys can see what happens! I have 9 months in the mission! The time flies rapppppido! That's all!

Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment