6/1/2015

6.03.2015

Bueno, um no tengo excusa por no escribirles en Sábado.... lo que paso es que estaba mirando los vídeos nuevos de la Biblia yyyyyyyy bueno, son muy cheveres. Entonces no tuve tiempo para escribir! Discúlpeme!


Hola Familia!

 Everything is really good here in Las Galeras! I'm 20 now! Ha! I left the teens! I kinda feel different, but not too different!  A lot has happened and I'm gonna try to tell you guys everything! Oh, today is transfer day! So I'll let you guys know if I'm somewhere else next week! 

Our investigators are doing well! They're progressing really well and we now finally have a date to marry the family that needs to get married! 26th of June! It's gonna be awesome! The wedding is going to be in the Parque de las Aguas, in Lima!  I'm really excited to see this family take the steps necessary to progress. Our other family is okay. They are passing through some problems right now. Satan works hard! However, the gospel of Jesus Christ works way harder than Satan IF we do the things he wants us to! do (Read, Pray, and Go to Church!) We also have a few other investigators that are new and starting to progress! We had 15 investigators in church yesterday! Thats a Mission record! Wow! The lord is truly blessing us with people to teach!!

Okay, well I'm out of time! 

Love you guys a ton!
-Elder Wilson

Enjoy your summer break! Maddie your a senior now! Wow! how crazy is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment