5/11/2015

5.15.2015









Hola Familia!

Well, it was great seeing you guys yesterday on Skype! I hope you guys understood me well! I'm just so used to speaking in Spanish that I've forgotten a little bit of english! Hey, but right now I live in a place that speaks spanish, sooooo that's okay! You guys already know what is happening here in the mission because we skyped yesterday, but for those of you who read my blog posts I'll talk a little bit about what we're doing here in Las Galeras.

We had a baptism the past week here in Las Galeras. I think there are photos on Dropbox of it! Right now we're working with 2 families that are progressing. One of them has to be married, and the great thing is- they want to! So we're in the process of helping this family get married and baptized! This family is the best! We also have another family that we're working with. They are newer, but they are awesome, and attended our baptism on Friday! It was great! This family doesn't have a Dad, and the Mom has just been diagnosed with Cancer. It's a really humbling experience! We're going to work extra hard so that this family can be an Eternal Family!

So that's basically what were doing in a nutshell. I hope everything's okay in The United States!
Love you guys!
 
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment