8/24/2015

8.24.2015

Hola Familia!

It sure sounds like you guys have had quite a crazy week with the court of honor and the campout at camp Hulaco.

We've had quite an amazing week! We found some great people knocking doors and we had 11 investigators attend church on Sunday! September is starting to look really good! We had 4 families attend church yesterday. 3 of them need to get married and the other is a Single Mom with her 3 daughters. It was really great. The members of the ward helped a lot and it was just awesome.

This week we might have a baptism. We're gonna find out on Wednesday. I have a lot of faith that it's going to happen. Please pray for my investigator.

So, something really cool that I haven't told you guys for about 3 weeks.... haha! sorry! is that this Thursday, Elder Bednar is going to visit our mission! We're going to have the chance to listen to him and learn a ton! I'm really excited! I'm going to take lots of notes and share some of the things that he teaches us.

Well I'm okay, I'm not sick, and I'm really happy! So don't worry about me.

Love you guys!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment