8/17/2015

8.18.2015

Hola Familia!

This week I'm going to write you guys first! So it seems like you guys are having a great time up there in Alabama! It's crazy that you guys are already starting school again!. It seems like you guys just got out, and wow Maddie is a senior in high school.... I remember my senior year. It was awesome!

This last week I completed a year on the mission! To be honest with you guys, it feels like I still just got here. It's really weird. I can definitely say that this last year has been the best year of my life so far! Im hoping that this coming year will be even better!

We've been working really hard and we're now starting to see the blessings of the Lord from working and being obedient. The birth certificates are on their way and we've found some new people to teach and help be baptized. Our next baptism could be the 29th of this month. We've been teaching him for the last month or so, he's progressing really well, and he's reading his Book of Mormon and praying everyday. If he attends church one more time he'll be ready to be baptized!
I'm so excited!
He's about 57 years old and wants to follow and come unto Christ! Its awesome!

So I'm fine. I'm not sick or anything like that. I feel great and ready to serve the Lord with all I've got for the next year. If its gonna pass by like it just did, I need to work super hard, because it goes by REALLY fast! So I hope you guys are okay! I put some photos up on dropbox! and a video too! My english stinks so you guys are just gonna have to try your best to understand! Love you guys!

-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment