6/7/2015

6.07.2015

That's so awesome that you guys have had a great week! I didn't get transfered so I'm going to complete 4 transfers here in Las Galeras! That's almost half a year! Haha! How crazy is that!


During this last week we have really seen the Lords' hand in our work! We completely overpassed the goals of the mission and found tons of new people to teach and now have even more baptismal dates! The people here are so great! They always listen to us, but a lot of the time they don't do the things we invite them to do! We saw lots of success this week! We're going to see a lot of success in June and July! The lord really helps us when we are obedient to the commandments that he gives us! I know a lot of people think that religion puts restrictions on us and that keeps us from being free. I have seen in the mission how that is completely false! Read John 8:31-32. The Truth really will make us free! I promise you guys that if you do the things that the Lord asks us to do, you will be Happy. Seras felices!


Well I hope that you guys have a great week! I know I will! I love the mission! It's awesome! I found 2 huge pigs and their babies on one of the hills here! I have photos! I'll upload them!


Love you guys lots!
-Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment