6/22/2015

6.22.2015

Hola Familia!

So it seems like you guys have had quite a great, but busy week! I hope you guys enjoyed the camps you went to and that you learned a lot! I had a pretty busy week too!

We've been waiting for the birth certificates of the family that are going to get married and baptized, annnnnnnnnnnd THEY CAME! Monday night we received a call from the offices that they arrived and we needed to go to Comas, (The other side of the mission) to pick them up and get some other stuff, so that they could get married! So we rushed and got on the bus that took us to Comas. The next day we went to the center of Lima and registered our family to get married in El Parque de la Aguas! We're really excited! We also met a new investigator that wants to get baptized! He's 20, his brother is less active, but he wants to come back to church too! The Lord really does bless us with work, IF we work. We have to demonstrate our willingness to follow the rules of the mission and obey the commandments, so that he can bless us with ALL that we need. Without God we wouldn't be able to do anything!

We have baptisms this week! The family is going to get married and baptized! I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity that I have to help them feel the spirit and be converted by it!

I'm gonna record a video, and TRY to upload it for Carter. No promises, but I will record something!

So that's about it! I'm not sick and I Love the mission!

Love you guys a lot!


Elder Wilson

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool to see these young men go on missions and tell of their experiences helping others draw closer to Christ, and also to see how much their own faith and commitment grows in the process. I'm so happy for Elder Wilson, a great missionary!! :)

    ReplyDelete